Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Writing sites

What a great magazine Writer's Digest is! And this month's issue is a must-have for any writer.

Inside the magazine's 88 pages, there are 101 of the best websites for writers and there are some gems to be found.

I visited all 101 websites and want to share my favorites with you. Each post I will share five of my faves. Happy surfing!

Ask Allison www.allisonwinn.com/ask-allison
I could have spent hours at this site and probably did but alas work had to be done.

Plot Whisperer for Writers and Readers www.plotwhisperer.blogspot.com
Awesome advice for taking on plot problems.

Writer Unboxed www.writerunboxed.com
One of the best by far!!!

Chip MacGregor www.chipmacgregor.typepad.com
Chip is a lliterary agent in the Christian market and has great advice.

Dystel & Goderich Literary Management www.dglm.blogspot.com
Many agents contribute to this blog with very informative articles.

No comments:

Post a Comment