Wednesday, May 12, 2010

All Good Things Must Start Somewhere...

And this is my beginning.

I have a question....blogging, is it really as easy as some make it look? I sure hope so!

I am not a published author and don't have any vast knowledge of writing or publishing a book, but I'm learning. And I know there are A LOT of other aspiring authors in my shoes...but since I have been learning all I could about the business for over a year, then maybe I can offer something to other newbies out there.

Only time will tell. I plan to share writing tips I've learned or found useful, favorite writer sites, favorite authors and books I've read lately.

There will also be some random topics I'm sure, but I'm glad that you have decided to join me on my journey and look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment