Sunday, May 16, 2010

Promo Day

Promo Day actually turned out to be interesting. There may have been more things for me to take advantage of, but I just stayed in the chatroom where different workshops took place throughout the day.

I was basically the only person in there not associated with the workshops, but I still found them to be very informative.

Unfortunatley, a little league game pulled me away from several workshops and there weren't any transcripts which, was a huge bummer!

In the future, I hope Jo Linsdell will offer transcripts. It's always great to hear from people in the writing industry and I would definitely recommend everyone to check it out next year.

I will not be posting my 5 sites today. I am away from home and don't have the info in front of me. I'll catch ya next time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment