Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Footloose and Fancy Free



I didn't really have a good title for this blog...so I picked what popped up in my head.


I don't have the book to continue my post for today, so I will have to do it tomorrow. I know, I know, what kind of blogger am I?


So....let me entertain you with a list of some of the dumbest iPhone apps available.


Fat burner app: well if it was that darn easy.....

Stop hair loss

Kissing booth

How high can you toss your AT&T phone...what in the world?

Rate a fart

An app that lets you search for the nearest pay phone in the UK???? Genius

Beer opener

Stapler

See how long you can hold your finger on a button on the screen

eShaver


I don't know about you guys, but I sure am glad someone is sitting around all day racking their brains to come up with this stuff.


What's the dumbest app you have ever used?

No comments:

Post a Comment